• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sexy Wes

DrewBarroo

Townie
Did anybody else start to find Wesley really sexy as ANGEL progressed. I did, i don't whether its just me.
Please say that other people do, or i'll feel strange....
LOL
Love you all
Drew xxxx :coolman:

Kana
Kana
Wes=sexy karma
Aimee
Aimee
Hotter than a hell dimension!
bespangeled
bespangeled
F*ck yeah!
PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
Yes he's so sexy gawd
KaitKat
KaitKat
I don’t know there was anyone who didn’t feel this way.
Did anybody else start to find Wesley really sexy as ANGEL progressed. I did, i don't whether its just me.
Please say that other people do, or i'll feel strange....
LOL
Love you all
Drew xxxx :coolman:

I was already hankuring for some hunka hunka Watcher Wesley in Buffy (I likes em geeky) but as he got darker in Angel, man o man o man!

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Your not the only one. He was just so hot. By Angel s5, I probably considered him in the top 3 of the hottest in Angel/Buffy character

-Blaze-

D
DrewBarroo
lol, i really agree
Aimee
Aimee
[No message]

Aly Fan

MeowCluck!
Well i never watched Angel so i always didn't like him, he was just too on edge and annoying in Buffy...But my brother is a huge Angel fan and i walked in whilst he was watching Angel S4/5 (can't remember which) and was like "OMG!!! Is that? no...it can't be...OMG THAT'S WESLEY!!" He really did turn into quite the hottie lol!!

Still think Spike is hotter but Wesley comes in a close second..

D
DrewBarroo
yes, i agree there... GO SPIKE!

Bob

DONT LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!
i understand what your saying, he did seem to look cooler by every season gone by... but saying he got sexier?! that would be just weird for me...

and dont you dare Aly Fan...

A
Aly Fan
But it's just sitting there!!! ...fine i'll be good :(

Sweetescape

Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet.
Yeah he did! With all that manly stubble and he went a little moody and mysterious! which is fiiiiine by me ;)

P

Perny

I wouldn't say sexy, but he was beginning to walk down the hot road

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Black Thorn
I actually thought Wes was the most attractive male character on Angel -- in many ways, not just physically. If I were a character on Angel (God forbid!), Wes is the character with whom I would most want to be romantically linked. I think Alexis Denisof was always spot-on. He gave the character more edge and depth as time passed, which really drew me to him. Plus, the stubble didn't hurt.

bespangeled
bespangeled
Yup - here is me yearning!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I can't believe I haven't posted in the hot Wesley thread before.

Wesley is definitely the sexiest character in the Jossverse. He's cute, and then all rough and sexy, and then cool and sexy... Just, sexy.

*drools*

Aimee
Aimee
[No message]
bespangeled
bespangeled
[No message]

Tasha

Dn'* letthespacebugsbite!
Sineya
i can't believe i havn't posted here either,
i've been recently watching angel again, and whoaa at wesley, he looks better when he doesn't shave.

Fresley4ever

Rogue Demon Slayer
I know! I was glad when he stopped shaving. Then he start wearing the tight clothes and I simply could resist him.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I didn't like him AT ALL in Buffy, he annoyed me more then anything. Now, after seeing Angel the entire way through recently, he's my tied favourite with Giles. I obviously like the watcher types!

Fresley4ever

Rogue Demon Slayer
I like the rogue watchers. :D Actually if you go back and watch season three of BTVS after you have seen all of ATS you realize that he wasn't annoying he was actually funny and no one was giving him a chance. Or at least that is what happened to me when I watched it again.

Top Bottom