• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

So.. How do you feel about Corrida? (Bullfighting)

Are you for or against Corrida ?

• For !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Against !

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No opinions !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

burrunjor

Scooby
Against it. It's sick and barbaric. You might call me a hypocrite as I love eating animals LOL. I've even eaten bull actually and it was delicious.

Still there is a world of difference between killing an animal for food, and needlessly torturing it for hours before hand in a fight that isn't even fair. Though granted I'm well aware that we also torture a lot of the animals we prey on and that needs to stop too. Still with bull fighting at least everybody is aware it is torture, so why it goes on I have no idea.

Reason: Language
Last edited by a moderator:

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
so surely I'm not the only one who has read this.

It's about a bull who refuses to fight because he loves flowers. This makes the bullfighters cry and he's sent back to the pasture. How about a sequel on all the people fired (and maybe worse in any gambling circuit) because it came to that? :p
shown here every Christmas. Perhaps we’ve been brainwashed into being anti-bullfighting! @sk
I’m pretty ok with that though, and everyone should watch Ferdinand!

Reactions: sk

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
shown here every Christmas. Perhaps we’ve been brainwashed into being anti-bullfighting! @sk
I’m pretty ok with that though, and everyone should watch Ferdinand!
lol, yeah that must be why I've never heard anyone here in Sweden being for bullfighting.
Can't imagine any other reason. :)

And everyone should watch Ferdinand!

/SK

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I don't know why anyone makes excuses for this kind of cruelty. One entrepreneur tried to introduce this in Canada in the town of Lindsay, Ontario many decades ago and found the protests greatly outnumbered the customers. The only scenes I like of bullfighting is when the bull wins or when the bull gets loose and rampages through the audience. There is a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) here that would press charges if anyone tried it again.

Stake fodder

What about my me?
Since the poll is universally against bullfighting/corrida, I was wondering, what do people think about the running of the bulls in Spain? To me, this tradition seems okay. The bulls probably are alarmed, but at least they are free to kick and gore. The people participating seem kinda stupid, but it's their choice.

In that case, this incident might be of interest to people:

This could be the next Fast & Furious movie!

Top Bottom