• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Still Charmed and Kicking

Cohen

Hellhound
@ChaseRules,
you ask how Nancy Drew is like Buffy, there are so many reasons!
Some of the films about Nancy Drew are like the film Buffy, could be a lot better.
Also, and this is a most obvious comparison for the two of them, they are both female.

PS Hello to Cohen, hope you are enjoying us being us.
So this Nancy is a strawberry blonde/red head. She’s very inquisitive, and she has a tough exterior that’s hard to crack through (not unlike Veronica, and to some extent, Buffy). This particular incarnation of the character deals with supernatural beings, which makes it similar to Buffy. The first season dealt mainly with ghosts but this season is seeing some other types of supernatural beings, so I’m super excited to see how Nancy continues to solve these mysteries. Oh, also, like Buffy, Nancy’s friends help her solve mysteries. We fans lovingly refer to them as the “Drew Crew”. But they are very complicated and have formed a tight little family, like the Scooby Gang. The writing is amazing and the acting is even better!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
So this Nancy is a strawberry blonde/red head. She’s very inquisitive, and she has a tough exterior that’s hard to crack through (not unlike Veronica, and to some extent, Buffy). This particular incarnation of the character deals with supernatural beings, which makes it similar to Buffy. The first season dealt mainly with ghosts but this season is seeing some other types of supernatural beings, so I’m super excited to see how Nancy continues to solve these mysteries. Oh, also, like Buffy, Nancy’s friends help her solve mysteries. We fans lovingly refer to them as the “Drew Crew”. But they are very complicated and have formed a tight little family, like the Scooby Gang. The writing is amazing and the acting is even better!
Thanks for the info . Looks like something I like to see :cool:

Cohen
Cohen
You have to commit to 5 episodes though
Top Bottom