• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The 10th Annual Buffies - Reserve Your Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Ok then. But what will he be wearing since this is a high class event & he cant come like that.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Seeing as BtVS had a strong component of witchcraft, we should all come sky-clad as they say. No clothes for anyone. Good news if you are bringing Spike or Anne Hathaway. Maybe not so good for the rest of us.
I don't think my date/bodyguard will go along with that but I can get back to you :D

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Fun :eek: Sounds like you don't remember what happened last year :rolleyes:

Also I don't want to be the person who has to take away weapons since I sure there a number of Black Thorns coming . Cough * Taake * Cough .
Since you remember it, shouldn't we, I mean, pretend to be each other's date, so we can get more info from those Sineyans?:cool:

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bunnies frighten me
Black Thorn
It just occurred to me that even if Athena is taking Tom, I can take Loki...I mean, they're two separate entities, right? :p I'm sure Ray won't mind being part of my harem. :D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
To those wonderful beautiful ladies of Buffy Boards, please try to ignore the man sat in the wheelchair just inside the doorway to the Buffies Awards Ceremony. Just to prove how nice I can be I will endeavour not to leer at you lovely ladies as you go in, nor vocalise any sounds similar to corr. Also I will do my best to keep my glasses clean, by keeping my eyebrows clean and free from grease by regularily licking them.

Oh and GwenRaiden, yep.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
She checked me out and I couldn't say no.

tumblr_o1hkxftt691u28opso2_500.gif

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Well if you can trust her then ?
Give Us A Kiss
Give Us A Kiss
Why Blaze why ??? Kennedy is no good for you

ChaseRules

Sineya
Since you remember it, shouldn't we, I mean, pretend to be each other's date, so we can get more info from those Sineyans?:cool:

You don't mind my bodyguard then :confused: I got her to leave the shotgun at her place :D
summer-glau-terminator-wallpaper-2.jpg

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
I will be attending The Buffies after all and I'll be going by myself.

After that, I'll be going back to RL stuff for a few more weeks before I'm really back.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
I save you some drinks then :)

ChaseRules

Sineya
Great . Between my bodyguard & your "date " we safe . But i don't know if i get in trouble hanging around with a member of Black Thorn :eek:

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Great . Between my bodyguard & your "date " we safe . But i don't know if i get in trouble hanging around with a member of Black Thorn :eek:
You can just tell them that they got drunk and was seeing things.:cool:

ChaseRules

Sineya
That might work. And for the record you evil & l not:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom