• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Twitter

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
So anyone that follows us in Twitter has probably seen I've been posting a few polls lately. I'd love to continue doing this, but I also could use a little inspiration for some questions.

So if anyone has any poll ideas, remembering that I can do a max of 4 answer options, let me know.

Also let me know what your Twitter is so we can follow you back.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Been enjoying the polls. I'm @KeithBe63758343

How about best Ethan Rayne episode?

Best Halloween episode?

Best Doppelganger epsiode?

Best Giles knockout scene?

Mr. Pointy

A sharp stick - it's true
Watcher
Black Thorn
How about Best Main Character Death scene...plenty to go at there I think, especially if you include the villains. You could even have a knockout contest e.g. Anya v. Tara, Buffy 1st death v. Buffy 2nd death, Joyce v. Jenny, Maggie Walsh v. Jonathan etc.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Best kiss

You could even have a knockout contest
You could have multiple entries on the forum, whittling it down to the final three, but then to vote on the final three need to do so on Twitter.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
How about Best Main Character Death scene...plenty to go at there I think, especially if you include the villains. You could even have a knockout contest e.g. Anya v. Tara, Buffy 1st death v. Buffy 2nd death, Joyce v. Jenny, Maggie Walsh v. Jonathan etc.
Best kiss

You could have multiple entries on the forum, whittling it down to the final three, but then to vote on the final three need to do so on Twitter.
I think you two just want to complicate things!

I'm just doing simple questions!

Top Bottom