• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Welcome to our new mod, spikenbuffy!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Congrats! @spikenbuffy
giphy.gif

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Congratulations spikenbuffy! I am sure that in no time you will wonder whatever possessed you to agree to being the forum Border Collie, keeping the animals from running off in all directions. The squirrel, emu and macaque have welcomed you here's to you from the moose!
What am i then ?

Black Thorn
Let the unholy initiation begin!! We must anoint @spikenbuffy with the special mod oil, then perform the sacred dance of "My Keyboard Is Jammed." After which, we all throw cheese slices at the new staff member. Then we run to the board and spam away joyfully embrace @spikenbuffy in welcome. Because we're going to steal their wallet when they ain't looking that's the right thing to do.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Wise you are

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Too late . You already said it * Cackles *

Mr. Pointy

A sharp stick - it's true
Watcher
Black Thorn
Congrats on your accession to the modhead @spikenbuffy Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Disappointingly for you though is that I’m still allowed to sit in my old corner of the staff forums dispensing curmudgeonly advice and unsavoury anecdotes 😉

S
Spanky
modhead like.
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Unsavoury anecdotes you say! So that's where they came from. I must stop reading your mind.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh good, is spikenbuffy is going to be the latest victim (tee hee) to write the Newsletter?

Top Bottom