• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you vixens up to?

3feetoffun

Townie
Hi. Just joined today. Got my girlfriend watching Buffy now and she just finished season 3. As I feel the need to spoil everything for her (7-3-0) decided to come here instead. Looking forward to chatting. Haven't been on a Buffy board since Cross and Stake oh so many years ago.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hi, welcome.

Are you going to be watching Angel as well? I hope she remains as spoiler free as possible, so glad you're joining us here instead.

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome to the board. Is your girlfriend enjoying the show? Do you have a favourite season, character, arc etc?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I rarely miss a day here and I have been here for eight years because the insights into the characters and story that various posters have are quite illuminating. This place is quite friendly for a fan forum (compared to some I have been on) and you will find season-by-season subforums so you are less inclined to run into spoilers.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I joined 3 years ago. This is the only Buffy board I’m familiar with, but I think it’s great for talking Buffy and other stuff. The best Internet forum imo and one of the few still quite active.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there! Welcome to the Boards :)

Can't say that I remember Cross & Stake but I was known to lurk on the Bronze & was an active member on the BBC Buffy Boards back in the Dark ages..... :)

3feetoffun

Townie
I think she is enjoying it. It is hard to watch with someone cause when she looks at her phone I want to scream lol. We did watch "City of" last night after "The Freshman".

My favorite season is 3 but my favorite story arch was "Tough Love"-"The Gift". The scale just felt so epic.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I was going to send you a very long post welcoming you to the BB, but then I noticed it and hey, I'm not a vixen.
Still, many greets.

Top Bottom