• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Who is your favorite Male vampire?

Who is your favorite Male vampire?

• Angel

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Spike

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • The Master, Luke or the annoited one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dalton

• Sam Lawson or The prince of lies

• Zachary Kralik

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Vampire Xander

• Dracula

• Mr. Tirck

• Lyle or Tector Gorch

• Turok-Han

• Holden Webster or Billy Ford

• Total voters

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Who is your favorite Male vampire? Please explain!

Feel free to add any vampires that I could have forgotten. I only choose the ones that I remembered and had to limit them because there is about a million of them! I also combined a few so you can specify which one you like of the bunch.

For me it's a tie between Angel and Spike!

thrasherpix

Scooby
While Mr. Trick (on the show for the right amount of time) and Spike (on the show way past the expiration date) come real close, I'm going to go with Kralik for the same reason as Dru. I like them as creatures of horror rather than more like mutants.

It's probably worth noting I actually like Angelus more than Angel, though it's the evil, horrific aspects. There's nothing romantic about watching someone sleep. Buffy waking up for find drawings was delicious (as it's fiction) horror, and not at all romantic (at least according to my own sensibilities).

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Spike (specifically Season 2-4 Spike aka Pre-Spuffy Spike). I think he's great as a villain and I loved his relationship with Dru.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn

white avenger

white avenger
I voted for the Gorch brothers mostly because they're good ol' boy rednecks, which seems to be pretty rare in the vampire community, and us good ol' boy rednecks should stick together.

Jam

Pepper spray is just so passé
Angel, easily.

As much as I like Mr. Trick, I was expecting this to be at least a little difficult... there aren't as many notable male vampires of the Buffyverse as I thought there were!

GraceK

Grr Arrg
Zachary Kralik. He’s awesome. And I love the idea of a psychotic vampire with mommy issues on Meds. Plus he has a sense of humor :)

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
I voted Spike (he's my favorite favorite character with Buffy) because :
He was a great villian in S2, he's a sociopath who enjoys killing people but at the same time he's a very sensitive guy (like JM said in an interview about Spike), he is an interesting character, he's funny as hell, he's devoted to the one he loves, passionate, badass, he loves the world like it is unlike some vampires and BTVS wouldn't be the same without him. But I love Mr Trick and Angel too.

Top Bottom