• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New Weekly Feature: Getting to Know You (Scooby Spotlight)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
I'd be willing to do it again, but I think that maybe we should give the new members a chance first. :oops:

W

WillowFromBuffy

Lots of beautifully opinionated people on here, whom I'd love to know more about.

I'll try not to ask anything mean if one of the people who tends to disagree with me gets picked. Like "How do you sleep at night?". That is one of my favourite rebuttals whenever I feel I am losing a real life discussion.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I wouldn't mind. Doing it again, since we've got a lot of new people, gives them the chance to get to know us oldies better. Lol. When you run out of newbies maybe other members can go again.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
I actually think the older members, who haven't had a turn yet, should go first. No one has many questions for the newbies since they are strangers. The older members know more people and are known more too, so there are a lot more questions for them. Just my opinion, but we should give the newbies some time to acclimate. But it depends on how you define the word "newbie". Are you a newbie if you've been here for half a year? I think not.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Good point

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Must say I agree that folk who have been members for longer who have not done so before should get first crack....it's only fair.
I certainly don't mind waiting my turn.......

@Carrie Hopewell - Yay! I'm not a newbie any more!!!! (okay so it's only just half a year....ish :p )

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
@Carrie Hopewell - Yay! I'm not a newbie any more!!!! (okay so it's only just half a year....ish :p )

You've been posting regularly for half a year. Everyone knows you. You love Spike, Faith and Fuffy. Don't like Angel, don't ship human/vampires. Like Giles? I don't think you're a stranger exactly :)

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Wow! I'm speechless (and for me that's saying something). Thanks. :)
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
See :) We found out something new about you .

Miditron

A man with a Seabreeze
Throw in a sea breeze and im in! lol but really this would be pretty fun.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
Great to see so much enthusiasm. :)

Top Bottom