• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New Weekly Feature: Getting to Know You (Scooby Spotlight)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Good, cheese related questions is what's kept me from signing up again :p (you all have cheese-brain!)

Anyone who hasn't done it, really should. It's a lot of fun :)

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I don't mind going again if you get desperate.. 😜

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
On November 13th 2015 I sat here and waited for the spotlight to be turned on, luckily my split personality became physical and I took various forms of myself. Proof of that can be found when I look to a mirror then walk away, notice me still facing away from the mirror at me?
So, about the spotlight, turning it on are you?

Last edited:

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
On November 13th 2015 I sat here and waited for the spotlight to be turned on, luckily my split personality became physical and I took various forms of myself. Proof of that can be found when I look to a mirror then walk away, notice me still facing away from the mirror at me?
So, about the spotlight, turning it on are you?
Just how many personalities do you have * Hides behind sofa *

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
ChaseRules,
which me are you asking, the me in the mirror, the me walking away from the mirror, the me who answers the questions or the me who is nice to you? Then again you might ask the me who is not assertive to Bill and Ben the flowerpot men in ABS's garden.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I not coming out from behind the sofa until you make sense & give me a number * Opens a bottle of beer & starts drinking *

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Please be careful if you are drinking Corona beer, if you drink to many you might get the virus.
Top Bottom