Joan the Vampire Slayer
Carpe Spuffy!
So, if Angel's motivating factor in doing good is the reward of becoming human, why doesn't he stay human when given the chance? Let's discuss.
As Spike calls him Captain Forehead lmao.Plus - he's lame. His hair goes straight up, and he's bloody stupid! 😂
He cannot tolerate being weak or mortal. He would not do well as an ordinary man. He would "Riley" even worse than Riley did.So, if Angel's motivating factor in doing good is the reward of becoming human, why doesn't he stay human when given the chance? Let's discuss.
Great post, agree!
Couldn't agree more! Great post!
Perfectly said!
@Joan the Vampire Slayer : Yeah, Angel is wrong. He survived 100 years in torturous hell and came out with his sanity intact. Giles commentary on that likelihood is a better insight into Angel's character.
Thanks, Joanie. Britt... Hop-on...? Little Mama? No, that feels weird. 😛
I don't share my rather verbose thoughts for validation, but I'm not going to lie. It's nice to get. 😉 Especially from two of my favorite ladies here... and Hopon. 😛 Sorry. No offense. I just haven't interacted with you much yet. Someday, I'm sure we'll be great friends. Maybe.
Xander: Oh, me and Buffy go way back. Old friends, very close. Then there's that period of estrangement, where I think we both grew as people, but now here we are. It's like old times. I'm quite moved.
I never realized where it came from. It ran together without caps so my brain tried to make it one word that sounds like this in my head: hippolmania. no idea wbat a hippol is. 🙂 People have odd names so i just shrugged.Okay, this has nothing to do with the thread but I must respond (and then back to the original discussion!).
When I found this forum and decided to join up, finding a username takes a little bit of thought. As Spike is my favourite character, I wanted something Spike-related, and nothing as obvious as 'Spike fan'.
I was just coming off the back of re-watching Season 5 of Angel, where in the episode The Girl in Question, Spike on the motorcycle says to Angel, "Hop on, lil' mama!", and that popped into my head.
In hindsight, probably not the best username to have chosen, but here we are. I'm owning it. 🤣🤣
Everyone's cool here. I love reading everyone's posts (including yours) and thoughts on all things BTVS/AtS - and everything not!