The Autograph Thread

twoslayers

Potential
Joined
Oct 30, 2024
Messages
188
What I mainly collect is autographs. I shared a couple of them before, but I figured it might be good to have a thread where everyone with autographs can show them off. Personally I'm planning on posting one from my large collection a day and hope other people will also share.

Let's start with this lovely picture of everyone's favorite witchy couple. Unfortunately only one signature on it so far.

IMG-0806.jpg
 
I've got a lot of autographs, but they all just live in a folder now and I just look and think about all the money I used to have to get them! 🤣
 
Robia LaMorte as Jenny Calendar. This was one of the hardest to track down in my collection, perhaps Robia doesn't sign many. Finally found one last year in Alabama.


Does she appear at conventions?
Reminds me I need to see her interview with Charisma.
 
Back
Top Bottom