one eyed chicklet
Scooby
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2019
- Messages
- 754
Top ten Star Wars films
Yes, there are only 10 films (the Holiday Special does not count), but I love them all so I'm ranking them anyway.
I'm very excited for the next one and I only want to talk about Star Wars right now haha.
1. Return of the Jedi
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. The Empire Strikes Back
4. A New Hope
5. The Last Jedi
6. Rogue One
7. The Force Awakens
8. Solo
9. Attack of the Clones
10. The Phantom Menace
Yes, there are only 10 films (the Holiday Special does not count), but I love them all so I'm ranking them anyway.
I'm very excited for the next one and I only want to talk about Star Wars right now haha.
1. Return of the Jedi
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. The Empire Strikes Back
4. A New Hope
5. The Last Jedi
6. Rogue One
7. The Force Awakens
8. Solo
9. Attack of the Clones
10. The Phantom Menace