Unpopular Opinions

Neither Sebastian Stan nor Captain America (can’t remember his name - one of the Chris’) are attractive.
 
DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
You're thinking Chris Evans. Don't let Anyanka Bunny Slayer hear you say that about Sebastian Stan. She looooooves him :P
Jackie&Hyde made the humor on That '70s Show go downhill. Before they got together, and after they broke up, the show got funny like it did when they weren't together. Plus as a couple, it was weird. Hyde violated the bro code, and Kelso cheating on Jackie with 3 girls doesn't justify him even breaking the bro code. Hyde getting mad at Kelso for wanting to sleep with Jackie at the beginning of Season 8 reminds me a lot of Barney getting mad at Ted for being there for Robin at the carousel in How I Met Your Mother: being a frickin hypocrite!!!🙄
 
spikenbuffy
spikenbuffy
Jackie & Hyde were totally adorable though!
RachM
RachM
I'm sorry, but Kelso repeatedly cheating on Jackie, lying to her and breaking her heart in the process is WAY worse than Hyde simply dating his friend's ex
How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, Friends, Seinfeld, That 70s Show, Big Bang Theory, Futurama and Two and a Half Men are all trash.
 
Puppet
Puppet
Think only about half of those are unpopular opinions, lol
Priceless
Priceless
Some are, some aren't
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
I'd agree with half of this
I like watching MrBeast, his videos are silly.

I don't like Tolkien stuff, I don't like fantasy that is too removed from the real world.

Audrey Hepburn is overrated (Breakfast at Tiffany's isn't that good) and I can't stand her voice (Katharine Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Cary Grant and Peter Lorre are all more entertaining to watch than Audrey Hepburn).
 
@Taake I love both but can agree to an extent 🙂

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Friends, a lot. Partly due to nostalgia, but still; it's the only show where I can quote every single line while watching it, not just the memorable ones. But, HIMYM is better; better writing, better acting, better storylines, more fleshed-out main characters, all of that, they just do it better than Friends, imo.
 
DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
HIMYM was good up to the cop out ending.
@Taake I love both but can agree to an extent 🙂

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Friends, a lot. Partly due to nostalgia, but still; it's the only show where I can quote every single line while watching it, not just the memorable ones. But, HIMYM is better; better writing, better acting, better storylines, more fleshed-out main characters, all of that, they just do it better than Friends, imo.

Yeah, I can see what you mean and agree. Especially about the characters! And now I wanna watch some HIMYM!
 
Agreed. I hate shorthand, kneejerk tarring of whole classes of people. Even when *some* of that class of people do bad things.No matter their race or other group. That way lies madness and hate and often murder. First people blame, then they justify horrible (Germany, Rwanda). Let us take people as individuals and humans. ALL people. The real enemy is narrow minded, tribal thinking. It is always wrong.

- signed,
A liberal, bisexual, black, religious woman, married to a straight, southern, atheist white man.
We celebrated 25 years this week. Guess we're doing something right...
 
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Congratulations! We celebrated 45 years last July.
spikenbuffy Jackie & Hyde were totally adorable though!

Agreed! Plus, they actually grew together as a couple and helped one another to mature. I love Jackie and Hyde so much and am forever upset that the show dumped all over them in the final season.

Unpopular opinion: Barney & Robin weren't a very compatible couple and them getting divorced actually makes sense. They had great chemistry, yes, but they didn't actually have a very stable (or long) relationship. Barney was better with Nora or Quinn and Robin was better with Kevin.
 
@RachM quite frankly I don't care about your opinion and don't agree with your statement. Hyde did a lot worse to Kelso than Kelso did to Hyde. Exes should be off limits, and I laugh at people's hypocrisy. 90% of relationships I don't go for because it brings all unnecessary drama in friendships.

Barney&Robin are toxic and are a baby version of Gossip Girl's Chuck&Blair.
 
I just think friendships should be valued enough. I would prefer it if Jackid would've hooked up with a stranger instead of one of Kelso's closest friends.

I wasn't a big fan of other people drooling over Donna while she was with Eric and the comedy writers should've known better.
 
It's just plain sad how so many people play the victim card these days. "Oh my God, he looked at my breasts for 30 seconds and I feel soooooo violated!!" or, "That lady said she doesn't like El Pollo Loco! I'm offended and she's a racist!"

Christ on a sidecar. 😂 Bring on the apocalypse, please. This world needs to burn.
 
I like broccoli on pizza.

Unpopular opinion: Barney & Robin weren't a very compatible couple and them getting divorced actually makes sense. They had great chemistry, yes, but they didn't actually have a very stable (or long) relationship
I believe they did that on purpose, to show that Ted and Robin are endgame 🙄
"That lady said she doesn't like El Pollo Loco! I'm offended and she's a racist!"
And if that lady liked Chick-fil-A, she would totally say "That lady said she likes Chick-fil-A! I'm offended and she's a racist!'
 
Barney and Robin are a trash couple, and the people who ship them obviously don't value Robin.
Saying you don't like a particular ship is one thing, but going after the shippers is not cool. You don't know why they ship a certain pairing, nor do you know how they feel about Robin as a character. Making broad statements like "they obviously don't value Robin" is unfair and egregious.
 
Saying you don't like a particular ship is one thing, but going after the shippers is not cool. You don't know why they ship a certain pairing, nor do you know how they feel about Robin as a character. Making broad statements like "they obviously don't value Robin" is unfair and egregious.
I have to disagree with you. I can trash whoever I want. Those shippers don't even have any common sense. Quite frankly, I think the people in the world are getting dumber by the day.
 
Back
Top Bottom