People don't have to justify their unpopular opinions, let's get back to keeping this a light-hearted thread.
@Taake I love both but can agree to an extent 🙂
Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Friends, a lot. Partly due to nostalgia, but still; it's the only show where I can quote every single line while watching it, not just the memorable ones. But, HIMYM is better; better writing, better acting, better storylines, more fleshed-out main characters, all of that, they just do it better than Friends, imo.
We celebrated 25 years this week. Guess we're doing something right...Agreed. I hate shorthand, kneejerk tarring of whole classes of people. Even when *some* of that class of people do bad things.No matter their race or other group. That way lies madness and hate and often murder. First people blame, then they justify horrible (Germany, Rwanda). Let us take people as individuals and humans. ALL people. The real enemy is narrow minded, tribal thinking. It is always wrong.
- signed,
A liberal, bisexual, black, religious woman, married to a straight, southern, atheist white man.
Calm down. You can disagree with someone and still be polite. If you care so little about other's opinions maybe you shouldn't be frequenting an opinion-based Forum?@RachM quite frankly I don't care about your opinion and don't agree with your statement.
I believe they did that on purpose, to show that Ted and Robin are endgame 🙄Unpopular opinion: Barney & Robin weren't a very compatible couple and them getting divorced actually makes sense. They had great chemistry, yes, but they didn't actually have a very stable (or long) relationship
And if that lady liked Chick-fil-A, she would totally say "That lady said she likes Chick-fil-A! I'm offended and she's a racist!'"That lady said she doesn't like El Pollo Loco! I'm offended and she's a racist!"
Saying you don't like a particular ship is one thing, but going after the shippers is not cool. You don't know why they ship a certain pairing, nor do you know how they feel about Robin as a character. Making broad statements like "they obviously don't value Robin" is unfair and egregious.Barney and Robin are a trash couple, and the people who ship them obviously don't value Robin.
I have to disagree with you. I can trash whoever I want. Those shippers don't even have any common sense. Quite frankly, I think the people in the world are getting dumber by the day.Saying you don't like a particular ship is one thing, but going after the shippers is not cool. You don't know why they ship a certain pairing, nor do you know how they feel about Robin as a character. Making broad statements like "they obviously don't value Robin" is unfair and egregious.